Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend gave me a idea today that has really sparked my curiosity. I have a Q2XL that I love to shoot and we were talking about it today and the question came up about putting the new cobra cam on it. Does anyone know if this would be possible? If it is who could I contact about getting the info. for the correct cam size and string specs? I think this would be a awesome combination any help would be greatly appreciated.

Michael

·
The business is finished
3,068 Posts
Go to www.mathewsinc.com and post your question in thier tech forum. I have a feeling that they will tell you that it cannot (or at least should not) be done becuase of inherent design features of each bow and it's specific cam. But at the end of the day it is your personal safety to try something like that and the potential "spolsion" of bow parts if there is a catastrophic failure. Personaly I would love to put the cobra on my mq1 so if you try and it don't kill ya let us know.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.