Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Good Day All!!!!!
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!!!!
I have a 2005 Hoyt Ultratec I have a about 150 shots through it and went to check brace height and ATA. Both are about 1/8" too long. I have read the setup and timing thread by Javi and maybe he could answer this. To get this bow back to factory specs, should I put a twist or two into each cable, or should I just break it all down and start from scratch. Or........would you guys just say to hell with it and just shoot her like it is?
Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
It depends... on what your draw length and draw weight are doing... it's all a package... change one you change them all...

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Your A2A may have been like that right from the beginning, did you measure it when you got or just took it for granted it was right.
Bryan

·
Good Day All!!!!!
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry it took so long getting back to the thread. I measured it when I first got it. It was pretty much dead on. But I have been shooting in some pretty hot weather down here in Georgia. Tiller is dead even and the draw max's out at 69-70. My brace height is at 6-7/8". According to hoyt's tune chart for a 2004 Ultratec, It is supposed to be 7". I figured the string would stretch a little. I 'm just not all that comfortable with adjusting this bow back to spec without some measure of advice. Thanks
Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts