Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am building a Provantage for spots and a backup bow using the equipment I purchased and traded for over the past month. I have sets of wheels that I have to choose from, to include Ewheels in size 2, 5 & 6; Prowheels in size 5 & 6; FFE AIM system non adjustable wheels in 1.9, 2.05 and 2.35. I find that the 2.35 feels good and that I like the feel of the ewheels better than the prowheels. Also, I'm in the shortest draw slot on the #5's. I'm looking for a set or two of #4 ewheels or 2.2 or 2.35 FFE wheels if you have any laying around in your box. I've posted this in the classifieds as well.

Now the question: I am going to use a Spectra 5000 I have and want to make it either for my Dad (29-30") or myself (31.5") using the wheels I already have in my box. Anyone have a tune chart that can help on the wheel size and string/cable length?

Thanks in advance,
John

·
Registered
761 Posts
Cables.jpg Aim System.jpg

Hope this helps. Not so sure if you can read the charts. They are darn small when sent as a post. If they have the information you need, pm your e-mail address and I'll zap them to you as an e-mail attachment. The attachments should be larger.

Tom

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Tom! That helps with the FFE wheels. Does anyone have a chart for ewheels or prowheels?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts