Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not a traditional shooter, but would like to be. One of the guys on my fire department has an old bow he wants to sell me but doesn't know what it is worth, and I don't know what to offer him. It is a Bear Kodiak Magnum, 45# 52", a pretty bow green glass limbs with a green laminated riser. Any help on price would be appreciated and any info on how old the bow might be and how good a bow it is. Thanks for any help.

· Registered
20,621 Posts
I am not a traditional shooter, but would like to be. One of the guys on my fire department has an old bow he wants to sell me but doesn't know what it is worth, and I don't know what to offer him. It is a Bear Kodiak Magnum, 45# 52", a pretty bow green glass limbs with a green laminated riser. Any help on price would be appreciated and any info on how old the bow might be and how good a bow it is. Thanks for any help.
One in excellent condition can be had for $250-$275.

The Kodiak Magnum was produced from 1961-1977 and archers who liked the shorter recurve designs liked this bow.......:smile:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.