Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this in on a trade and trying to find out more about it. Didnt know if there is a way to look up stuff on it. Only thing I have found is that it is a 2021 Obsession Turmoil with HHA Optimizer Lite Ultra sight, quiver and arrows. 3 arrows are maxima 250 red with broadhead. Also 3 ph nutralyzer bows.
Only number I can find is a 37 on the bow.

Any info would be great.

Probably gonna sale but just trying to find out more about it.
Eyelash Sleeve Eyewear Art Street fashion

Bicycle tire Bicycle part Wire Electrical wiring Metal

Wheel Vehicle Sports equipment Bicycle handlebar Downhill ski binding

·
Registered
574 Posts
Its not a bad bow. Its at 60 lbs max, thats what the 37 stand for. Resale isnt the highest due to the company being smaller but they were bought by martin. Should be pretty adjustable both draw length and weight. Also has i believe 80% left off.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its not a bad bow. Its at 60 lbs max, thats what the 37 stand for. Resale isnt the highest due to the company being smaller but they were bought by martin. Should be pretty adjustable both draw length and weight. Also has i believe 80% left off.

Thanks for that. I am brand new to this so the 60 lbs is the draw weight? What is 80% off mean. And a buddy was asking about the draw if it was a 29 or something. Are you saying you can adjust it to anything. Is the sight decent. Looks pretty nice. Thanks for your help also.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
So ready for the bad news... Looking at the cams it looks like they are not the original cams that came with the bow assuming it's a Obsession Turmoil. It looks like the cams have been changed to a module draw length based type cam. I attached a picture of what the cams should look like. If you take pictures of just the cams it may be easier to tell.

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
574 Posts
It looking like the hybrid DE cams. Similar to the HB33. So it will still have all of the adjustability.

They did switch up the cams at some point and renamed it. The original had a tendency to wear strings fairly quickly and the switch out the cams to help fix the problem from what I've heard. Not sure on which version you got.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Brand new bow goes for about 550 (ebay price)for what you have. The newer ones 699.99 (obsession web price) used bare bow, I would guess around 350 to 450. Depends on what you are willing to take and what someone would pay.

Sight, from what I can tell looks to run 100 to 130 new based on a quick search.

Quiver is not much as well as the arrows.

Everything new would run close to 1000 but used looking at about half that. 500 to 550 on the high end would be my limited knowledge guess. Not trying to sell you short but thats just my guess.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts