Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
V3X-33, Traverse
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved into a new space and have a room dedicated for my archery equipment bow press etc. I have a few ideas in mind on how I want to lay it out but would love to see pictures of your setups.

·
Registered
5,631 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
View attachment 7625337 Turned my sons old room into my archery room. It’s still a work in progress …..slowly but surely. He / We are big Notre Dame fans so I decided to leave the Blue & Gold paint. ✌🏼
View attachment 7625336
View attachment 7625335
I see the old "Pro Injector" release on the wall...that was the first release I ever used probably back in the late 70's or early 80's. The wood grain handle finally disintegrated just like yours has done, so I bought a new one that I've actually never used and its in a box somewhere around here...that takes me back....

·
Registered
146 Posts
I see the old "Pro Injector" release on the wall...that was the first release I ever used probably back in the late 70's or early 80's. The wood grain handle finally disintegrated just like yours has done, so I bought a new one that I've actually never used and its in a box somewhere around here...that takes me back....
My Dad bought me that back in the early 80’s …. It was the cool thing back in the day lol

·
Back Yard Champion
33,947 Posts
Ain't showing mine. It's a nightmare. Cluttered something terrible. Ain't got enough work benches either, two 8 footers and still have stuffed stacked on top of something. 13 bows hanging.

Reactions: Swampwise
1 - 20 of 23 Posts