Archery Talk Forum banner

need info. about IBO National Triple Crown

496 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  FDL
Our JOAD program plans on taking about 15 kids to The second leg of the IBO National triple crown in Pa. I had some questions and was hoping someone here could give me the answers.
Do we need to preregister?
Do we need to be IBO members?
Do we need to qualify?
The shoot is over 3 days. Do we shoot more than 1 day? How many targets?
When does shooting begin each day?
I would greatly appreciate any answers to these questions or a link where I could find the answers-Troy
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
443 Posts
Ibo

You don't have to pre register. You don't have to qualify. If you wanted to take the youths to the Worlds you would have to qualify for that shoot only. It is over two days. I am not sure how many targets that class would shoot, but usally 2 days

· Registered
1,057 Posts
Our JOAD program plans on taking about 15 kids to The second leg of the IBO National triple crown in Pa. I had some questions and was hoping someone here could give me the answers.
Do we need to preregister?
Do we need to be IBO members?
Do we need to qualify?
The shoot is over 3 days. Do we shoot more than 1 day? How many targets?
When does shooting begin each day?
I would greatly appreciate any answers to these questions or a link where I could find the answers-Troy
You don't need to preregister.
You don't need to qualify.
you need to be members (they do have guest passes, not sure if they will work for this case)
You can shoot all of the 40 targets in one day if you want
First check in time is 8:00am
You may want to look into the classes that they will shoot in.
Go check out ibo.net for rules and classes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.