Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm doing my head in trying to figure this out!!!

I recently bought this range finder off my friend. And it wont show distances beyond 55 metres.

I know it must be a setting that allows it to show further distances but i can't work this out.

Help on this tool would be very appreciated.

Dave.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey, I can't solve your problem specifically but if I were you I'd just call Leupold. I called them before about a rifle scope and they were really awesome and helpful. Their plant is around by where I live so I thought it was the neighborly thing to do!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
I'm doing my head in trying to figure this out!!!

I recently bought this range finder off my friend. And it wont show distances beyond 55 metres.

I know it must be a setting that allows it to show further distances but i can't work this out.

Help on this tool would be very appreciated.

Dave.
It is set in one of the bow modes. They are designed for treestand shots and have the angle compensation built in. The newer Leupolds have removed the range restriction for this. But if you look lower in the display it will show you the actual distance as well as the angle. You can turn off the bow mode and it will show you whatever range you want.

·
Registered
11,795 Posts
It is set in one of the bow modes. They are designed for treestand shots and have the angle compensation built in. The newer Leupolds have removed the range restriction for this. But if you look lower in the display it will show you the actual distance as well as the angle. You can turn off the bow mode and it will show you whatever range you want.
i agree, e-mail leupold and they will send you a user manual, also, inside the holder, there is a quick reference card that will explain how to use it. i will say it is a little tricky until you get used to it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts