Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a quiver for my G5 Primal. I dont want to hunt with my Chuck Adams hip quiver. The quiver needs to hold Easton Axis N-Fused arrows. All opinions welcome. Looking for at minimum 5 arrow. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
IMHO the best quiver out there is the TightSpot.

It is relatively light weight, and mounts very close to the bow, thus having almost to affect on the balance of the bow. It is very adjustable up/down, in/out, and angle. Plus the arrow gripper have an adjustable tension screw so they can be make to fit any arrow diameter.

It is on the expensive side, but WELL worth it.

Mitch

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Well I don't hunt with my quiver on so I've always bought a bohning. There cheep look good and durable. I have quick connects on all my lock-on stands and one on my viper climber!!!! Id have to agree with the other gentlemen if ur planning on keeping it on though!!!

Allspots

·
Registered
398 Posts
Tight Spot... its the only quiver I will use.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Money isnt an issue go for tightspot, if it is but you want something nice I would look at the g5 halo. I am in the same predicament I will likely go with the g5 because I dont spot and stalk deer and if I ever go west the quiver will be the least of my worries.

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
alpine soft lock , ive been seing the same one wht axis arrows for about 6 years,, it works very well and no problem wiht the axis arrows

·
Registered
24,903 Posts
i bought a soft lok for my bow. cost is good and they work good. But i also shoot with teh quiver off. If I shot with teh quiver on iI would spend the money and get the tightspot

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
tightspot.....as the saying goes: "buy nice or buy twice". i should have heeded those words and got the tightspot a long time ago....it is really impressive. you don't need to take this quiver off to shoot it balances so well.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
as soon as in my tree the quiver comes off. so when i purchased mine i did not want to sink a bunch of money in one. i bought a Apex. i am very happy with it. super easy on and off. quiet and holds any size arrow very well. it has a low profile and is very light weight. No Movement or rattles when shooting with it attached

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Been using the five arrow soft-lok for years. Goes on a few weeks before the season and doesn't come off till the season is over. I think it's a great quiver and it doesn't break the bank. It has two grippers to hold the arrows firm and also you can buy pegs for the quiver to tighten the grippers. Mel

1 - 14 of 14 Posts