Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered me a Benelli Nova! I'm very excited to have the gun for some jelly heads. Just wanting to know what some of you guys thought of the gun. Also really wanting to know what choke tube you guys use, or what you recommend!

Don't bash because I'm talking about a shotgun, I just knew this was the place to come for some good information!

Thanks all

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Why would anyone bash? I know the first place I would go with an archery question would be a website about firearms.

·
Registered
14,574 Posts
Its an awesome gun, you can bury the things in water and they still work. I've killed many birds with this gun, but as stated you might check out a different website for better info.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey everyone, lets give hunting170 his attention for the day:)! Hope my thread could make you feel better about yourself!!!

·
The pugs keeper
5,959 Posts
I had one. Didn't like it. Was a rattle trap and always shot its pattern way high and way left. There autos are top notch, but I couldn't get rid of the nova fast enuff. I really and truly wish you have much better luck then me.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
The Nova is an awesome gun. As far as pumps go I would put it at the top of the list. It should come with a factory extra full choke that patterns very good.

·
The pugs keeper
5,959 Posts
The Nova is an awesome gun. As far as pumps go I would put it at the top of the list. It should come with a factory extra full choke that patterns very good.
That's what I used. The barrel was bad or something. Every choke was way left, no matter who shot it.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
I had one. Didn't like it. Was a rattle trap and always shot its pattern way high and way left. There autos are top notch, but I couldn't get rid of the nova fast enuff. I really and truly wish you have much better luck then me.
All of the novas that I have seen have had that rattle. They all performed well but that clanking around is not something I look for in a gun.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have the SuperNova and I have never had any problems with it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts