Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
crossbows are archery :)
7,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just won this bow off of Ebay for a heck of a price. I really did not expect to win the bow..lol But I did, I wanted to know what you Pearson shooters feel about this bow. I have spoken to few AT members and gotten some really good info on this bow.(thanks Mono!) :darkbeer:

What I am looking for is any long term problems. How did ya set the bow up? I plan on using the bow for hunting deer.I did a search and found more good info but was looking for more current ideas.:wink:
Thanks Koz

·
Registered
319 Posts
Check out feedback on the Pearson Venom for setup ideas. The Venom and the Pit Bull have similar specs though I think the Venom is faster.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Pearson

Before the Stealth the Pitbull was Pearsons fastest bow made. Pearson is a great company and everyone that owns them are great people willing to help you anyway they can. Jim at Select Archery is another good one for help. When you find out how great Pearson is, try to keep it Hush, we like to keep it our little secret.:wink:

·
Registered
2007 Bowtech Equalizer, 2009 Hoyt Alphamax 32
974 Posts
Shot it and then let us know what YOU think! I have the Pearson Diesel and love it. Welcome to the Pearson family!

Scott

·
Registered
2007 Bowtech Equalizer, 2009 Hoyt Alphamax 32
974 Posts
txgolfer45 said:
Shot it and then let us know what YOU think! I have the Pearson Diesel and love it. Welcome to the Pearson family!

Scott
OOPs, I mean "shoot" it!

Scott

·
Registered
5,872 Posts
of the pitbulls we sold the people were very pleased........

it is a great bow even at full retail price..........

·
crossbows are archery :)
7,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the help!!

I am pulling my hair out waiting for the bow to come in....:eek:
I have a impact bravo site, W/ a whisker bisket rest. come Mr. postman:ball: :couch2:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Pearson

I have Pit bull, and Viper 2 bows. I loved both bows! i had a cable problem with the Pit bull. That was my fault i should have changed the strings when i got the bow. it was used and picked it up for like 300. i hunted with the pit bull this year, and i'm using the Viper 2 for 3spot. I haven't had any other problems with them!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts