Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope I can do this here, it means allot to me! This isn't a scam and I'm not trying to sell anything. But with your votes we can win this for these kids!

My little buddy Aubrey is disabled but it hasn't diminished her great spirit one bit "she's always smiling. She is involved with a group called Dreams in Motion, it helps kids like her to be involved in activities in her area.
They are giving out a $15,000 grant and I'd really like to see this program get it and the race right now is neck and neck with one other organization. Its Super easy to vote especially if you have facebook.
And you can vote one time a day. Thanks so much for taking the time it really is for a great cause.
Thanks guys!

Here's their mission statement.
Dreams in Motion
Primary Mission: Provides recreational and sporting opportunities for people ages 2 to 25 who have mobility challenges or visual impairments and their families and friends Beneficial Services: Improvement of their website; promotion of a Community Day, which fulfills one requirement for becoming a Para-Olympic organization

Just click on one of these link and Check the box for DREAMS IN MOTION

http://a.pgtb.me/2t3wm6

http://a.pgtb.me/2t3wm6?app_data=entry_id=42088739

This is my little buddy Aubrey

aub2.jpg

aub3.jpg

aub4.jpg

aub.jpg

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for the help!

·
Blue Moon
601 Posts
I think facebook is the only way to vote. It keeps people from voting multiple times. I'm not 100% sure though.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dang I wish there was vonfoust, thanks for trying thou man I appreciate it!

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Dang I wish there was vonfoust, thanks for trying thou man I appreciate it!
I have to be on Facebook eventually because my kids are getting to the age where they are going to be on there. This is as good a reason as I can think of to sign up.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Right on man thanks a bunch!!:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Its allot better than complaining about baiting lol!

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We're almost in the lead! Keep em coming!!

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Catching up!

·
Blue Moon
601 Posts
Aubrey out scouting for turkey's with her daddy and uncle. She's my little hunting partner!

Thanks to those that have voted. To those that haven't yet, it only takes 2 clicks. Click the link then check the box for Dreams in Motion. THANKS! And thanks Goatboy for posting!

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
Wish I was still on Facebook for ya. Would have been happy to help. Sorry.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I voted and so did the wife and my daughter. It is a very close race. didn't notice when the voting ends, but we three will vote for ya everyday until it ends. Good Luck and God Bless!

·
Blue Moon
601 Posts
We need some help people! Please if you have Facebook click the above link and vote for Dreams in Motion! Thanks!

Here's a deer hunting pic with little Aubrey.

·
Team Mongrel Rookie
4,509 Posts
Done...good luck!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Done. Good luck

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Awesome!
Thanks everyone, I knew we could take the lead! Remember to vote each day till the 20th!

1 - 20 of 125 Posts