Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i need helping making some of these nocks. The orange one is an original easton tracer x-nock. I have emailed easton they don't just sell the nocks seperate at this time. If anyone got a hook up at easton please throw me a bone will pay need about 2dz. But for time being looks like going to have to make them from scratch they nock complete weights 25.2 grains regular nock is 9.0 so got to add 16 grains. So shoot me your ideas. Oh not switching nocks love them.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone

·
Slickhead Slayer
5,674 Posts
try cutting a piece of tin to fit tight inside the nock and have plenty hanging out. Then trim it until you get the desired weight. Dunno?????

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Figured it out

Well figured it out today and it works great. Take the nails pictured and cutt about 1 inch of the bottom with a dremel or other cutting device. Then take the pointed end or flat end don’t matter and add a drop of super glue and insert the nail into the nock. To ensure accuracy i used my grain scale to get within ½ a grain. And you are ready to go sure this will work for other weighted nocks as well. Top is an actual Easton practice nock mine is the bottom.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts