Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my wife a coffee maker and my dad was paying for it, well I accidentally clicked confirm before changing the payment method. I need to forward someone $150 as a gift from a credit card (Can you recieve the money instantly with a credit card??) And I will send you a total of $158 via paypal and you keep the $8 for your troubles and send the $150 back to me as a gift. Our bank account will overdraft in 3 days if I dont find some help.:confused:

·
Lowered expectations
16,530 Posts
Why don't you just withdraw $150 in cash on your credit card from an ATM and then deposit it back into your bank account?

·
Registered
10,964 Posts
Did you get it done? If not i'd be glad to help too:)

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Why don't you just withdraw $150 in cash on your credit card from an ATM and then deposit it back into your bank account?

No pin Plus
He will save some interest this way.
Cash advances have a higher intereste rate :)

Bubba

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
No pin Plus
He will save some interest this way.
Cash advances have a higher intereste rate :)

Bubba

Unless you pay them off every month then you shouldn't pay any interest. I know I haven't paid interest on a credit card for better than 5 years and I use 2-3 different ones every month.

I'm pretty sure credit card companies hate people like me but... I'm sure there are far more people that make their monthly minimum which really racks up the ol' interest...:wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts