Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im doing a research project on an outdoors issue for an english class. Im thinking my topic will be something like antis vs hunters or hunting as a management tool. I have found some good sources but does anyone have some links to studies that have been done on the impact of hunting on the enviroment and economy. I really want to be fair and incorporate both hunters and antis views and present it in a way that takes into consideration the views of both groups...obviously in the end hunting wins but i want to see some studies done that arent just hunters saying its populations control lol. people have heard that before its no longer a strong arguement. thanks guys

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Anti's VS hunters is a bad topic especially if your teach is a anti ?
If you looking at doing something of population of deer to disease ratio there is a ton of info on the net , Chronic waste disease and how it effects the deer population and environment , or something of that nature
Hope that helps
Scott

Im doing a research project on an outdoors issue for an english class. Im thinking my topic will be something like antis vs hunters or hunting as a management tool. I have found some good sources but does anyone have some links to studies that have been done on the impact of hunting on the enviroment and economy. I really want to be fair and incorporate both hunters and antis views and present it in a way that takes into consideration the views of both groups...obviously in the end hunting wins but i want to see some studies done that arent just hunters saying its populations control lol. people have heard that before its no longer a strong arguement. thanks guys

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i am going to make this project more informative then anything. I am trying to not present the bias of a hunter. I am going to stick with statistics to prove that hunting is a good thing. One thing i have going is every single anti article write up or explaintion i have read presents the information as "because i said so" information with absolutly no proof,.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts