Archery Talk Forum banner

Need Specs on Beman Arrow.

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  mollydog 
#1 ·
I have posted this on the arrows and strings forum with minimal response. I have sent a couple of emails to Easton with no response. I have a dz unfired and uncut black Beman Hunter 530-15 carbon arrows. They are small diameter arrows and that is all I know about them.

I can't find any data at all about these arrows and I'm hoping that someone here can provide some input. I'm looking for spine data, type and size insert, diameter, and any thing else anyone could provide. Thanks.

#3 ·
What do you want to know ??? They are many years old and are NOT a radial weave, they are pultruded. I shot them for about 12 years and had good luck with them. They take outserts that fit over the shaft and also special Beman nocks that fit over the shaft. The numbers that you supplied don't ring any bells with me. They are usually marked 40-60 or 50-70 to denote what poundage they are used for. They penetrate like nobody's business due to their weight and the outsert. Once the broadhead and outsert have entered the flesh, the shaft is below that diameter and has no drag going through. You will need to check them after every shot because if they fracture at all, the splinters come off like needles that are the whole length of the shaft.

Here's a link with all the info you need http://www.arrowstar.be/downloads/BemanArchery2002.pdf

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.