Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the title kind of says it all. I just bought this bow for 15 bucks but its missing the string and almost all stickers. The only sticker it has left is the "Mach II" sticker on the lower limb. The cables are still on the bow, can I just measure from hook to hook and subtract about 1/2" or does it need to be more precise than that?

I'm thinkin this bow will be nothing more than a bowfishing bow or I might just get it put back together and sell it for a small profit.

Any information is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i've looked at the pse tune charts. They don't go back far enough for the Mach 2. I think I might have figured it out though. I used my homemade portable press to press the bow and rotate both the cams until the steel cable no longer overlaps itself. I then measured between the steel hooks and got a measurement of 37". I would sure like someone to verify for me though if they have one at home or if they have old charts.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can a string maker contact me or respond with how they would go about making the string for this bow if they had it. I'm not positive on how the cams should sit at idle. If i knew that i could verify my measurement.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have a Mach 2 that was my dads. Are you wanting to know string or cable length? I could measure mine and get you an answer. Would that work?

·
Registered
124 Posts
forgot to subscribe :tongue:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts