Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My good friend and hunting buddy was in the infantry over in iraq and he just got engaged when he was home on leave 2 weeks ago schedualed to come home in May. I found out today that he walked up on a roadside bomb and got his legs blown off and one of his arms. Im finding it really hard to hold myself together. He was the kind of guy that could make you laugh no matter what kind of mood you were in and he was just a great guy to be around. His brother who i am also good friends with is also in the infantry and is going over seas next year.

· Registered
365 Posts
Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your friend and his family. It does not always make sense to us but God will never give us more than we can handle, turn to Him in this time of need.

· Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,100 Posts
Strength for him and his family are needed most now.....Prayers Sent !!!

· Registered
Mathews Vertix, BowTech Reign 6, Bob Lee Recurve.
612 Posts
prayers sent

· Registered
2,246 Posts
God bless him his family and all our troops. We sometimes or should i say most the time take our freedom for granted. It's sad that it takes a tragedy like this to remind us of the sacrifices our men and women in our armed forces make for us 24/7. Prayers sent from Chicago.

· Registered
44 Posts
God bless him and his family. Another Hero that has sacrificed so much so we can sleep soundly at night! He will need you and the rest of his friends and family now more than ever. Our prayers are with him.

· Registered
1,830 Posts
Praying...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.