Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a nice (LH) Hoyt Nitrum Turbo 34 in 2015 brand new. Put a drop away rest and TF release. Shot it about 15 times at our college range and then my dad had a heart/kidney failure. We've spent the last few years in hospital/dialysis centers and I've let this poor bow sit lonely for a while. Anyone have an idea of what a fair asking price would be for this (basically) brand new bow?
Some details:
2015 Hoyt Nitrum 34 60-70lb Left-Handed
Rip Cord drop away
TF Release
5 pin sight (forgot brand)

Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Look at the classifieds. It will show you where they sell at. It may be “ new” but it’s still used and the selling price will probably reflect it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Look at the classifieds. It will show you where they sell at. It may be “ new” but it’s still used and the selling price will probably reflect it.
Definitely will check it out. And of course i wouldn't be unrealistic in my approach to coming up with an asking price. This truly is a 'used' bow. How much use, is the determining factor.

·
Shootingairborne
10,599 Posts
Good luck. As stated classifieds is a great start. Good luck. ;)

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
Sadly bows depreciate rapidly, it's 3 years old (condition will make it sell easier), the up side is it is a great bow. Depending on the sight, maybe $500 for the package, AT $400 IT WILL SELL QUICKLY! Hope this helps, You will need 20 posts to list it on AT classifieds. You can put it on Ebay, they sell for more there but they take 10%.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sadly bows depreciate rapidly, it's 3 years old (condition will make it sell easier), the up side is it is a great bow. Depending on the sight, maybe $500 for the package, AT $400 IT WILL SELL QUICKLY! Hope this helps, You will need 20 posts to list it on AT classifieds. You can put it on Ebay, they sell for more there but they take 10%.
That's what I gathered when i called my local shop. They said to come here and see what people want and what they go go for. I had totally forgotten I set upan account previously and then i saw my optimistic posts... 😪

·
Grumpy Old Man
26,816 Posts
Who cares, honestly ? That’s a junk stabilizer by the way and the most hideous ever.
Wow....new member (or an alter) and talking crap already.....

Yep, alter.....checked posts, another, or the same, Dale stalker .....

·
Registered
785 Posts
hi ..you may want to break the accessories off and sell them first they are sought after for existing shooters .. classifieds are a good start as said and look online at values your local craigslist may work for you also getting close to the season for someone who doesnt want to spend for a new bow ..just some thoughts ... good luck ! hunter 56

1 - 12 of 12 Posts