Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't think it was possible to have a bow that held better then the AlienX.....Until today that is,

This bow is truly out of this world! Smooth draw much like the X, same great wall, ZERO shock or vibration with or without a stabilizer, and SMOKIN FAST!

28.5"DL
60.00lbs. DW
301gr Arrow
34" ATA
7 1/8"BH

312 FPS out of the box

The best thing is you still get that silly Rytera :D when you shoot it:wink:

I will have more pics tomorrow or the wednesday and hopefully some video.

·
Registered
7,807 Posts
Thanks for posting Jim. Nice pics as well.

Is there supposed to be more VEM in riser? I thought I saw Terry post that there would be some on the outer third of top and bottom..... inside or nearest shooter side???

Very very very jealous!!!!!!!!!
:embara:

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Whoa do they come with the cable slide standard instead of the roller guard?

If so I think the Nemesis could be high on list.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No rollers on the Nemesis:wink:

You guy's are going to flip over this bow, there is just the slightest thump from the sts, quite a bit quieter out of the box then the AX. I shot the snot out of it today and it is as quiet as my hunting AX. the difference is that the Nemesis has ZERO limb saver or bow jax stuff.

And yes it is missing the two VEM's that Terry posted. I'm pretty sure they are still being finalized. to be honest I don't see how they could make it more pleasurable to shoot.

I have video of unboxing and set up that I will be posting soon.:wink:

What a great day!!! and so worth the wait.

This bow is going to impress anyone and everyone who shoots it:)

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
Thats awesome!!! Diggin this bow alot, post some full draw pics!! '94

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,204 Posts
Thats awesome!!! Diggin this bow alot, post some full draw pics!! '94
I agree, waiting to see what one with a black riser and skull limbs will look like! :wink:

Enjoy shooting it JWT, she looks sweet!

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
No rollers on the Nemesis:wink:

You guy's are going to flip over this bow, there is just the slightest thump from the sts, quite a bit quieter out of the box then the AX. I shot the snot out of it today and it is as quiet as my hunting AX. the difference is that the Nemesis has ZERO limb saver or bow jax stuff.

And yes it is missing the two VEM's that Terry posted. I'm pretty sure they are still being finalized. to be honest I don't see how they could make it more pleasurable to shoot.

I have video of unboxing and set up that I will be posting soon.:wink:

What a great day!!! and so worth the wait.

This bow is going to impress anyone and everyone who shoots it:)
Good to hear buddy

·
Registered
915 Posts
this bow look awesome ! :eek:, i like the " organic " design even better on this longer ATA bow IMHO ....the AX didn't catch my attention last year but this one looks so good :embara: .
I'm a star-trek fan since i was young and this bow surely looks like it had been designed by the klingon's .....or Borg's ? ....this bow should be perfect in a sci-fi movie .
i guess there are some sci-fi and/or heroic fantasy fans in the rytera design department

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
this bow look awesome ! , i like the " organic " design even better on this longer ATA bow IMHO ....the AX didn't catch my attention last year but this one looks so good
Wait till you get it in your hands....it feels like it fuses to your hand, the new grip feels ridiculously good:wink:

thats sweet looking, cant wait to come over and shoot the x and nemesis.
Just let me know when you're coming we'll get a:slice:

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Sharp! Now where are the lefty's?!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Dang it Jim! That is just sweet. It's a good thing I have to work this weekend and leave for La the week after...I would be New Philly bound to see that thing in person! I love the all camo...just needs the camo cams on it. :wink:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey JWT,
That bow looks great in all camo. I think I like it better
than my faded Nemesis.

Shawn
You know Shawn... I bet some black cams on the ends of that fade bow of yours would finish it off just right. Oh wait I bet camo cams would look really good on my camo bow......:wink:

1 - 20 of 91 Posts