Votes: 15 20.5%
  • December 1st.

Votes: 4 5.5%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When would you like to see them introduced for sale?

·
washed up wannabe
12,235 Posts
Oct 1st so that we would have a chance at delivery before Christmas. Gives you a full month to get ready for Vegas.

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
I voted for Sept. because it seems to takes about 3 months to get a new bow once its ordered, so theoretically if they came out in Spetember that would give all the companies 2 full months to actually put 2006 bows into shooters hands in Jan. of 2006, instead of June of 2006.

Reality is they will always wait until after the hunting season starts so that dealers can clear their shelves of 2005 bows.

·
32,712 Posts
I voted Dec. 1st. I think we need to enjoy a new bow as long as possible. If they came out in Sept, some folks wouldn't have a new bow but a few months before new ones were hitting the market.

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Meleagris1 said:
I voted for Sept. because it seems to takes about 3 months to get a new bow once its ordered, so theoretically if they came out in Spetember that would give all the companies 2 full months to actually put 2006 bows into shooters hands in Jan. of 2006, instead of June of 2006.

Reality is they will always wait until after the hunting season starts so that dealers can clear their shelves of 2005 bows.
I'm specifing the target oriented bows and not the short and fast hunting bows populat today. Of course, the target bows could be used for hunting too.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Sept. 1st.
Maybe thats enough time to get one before Vegas.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
when...

AKDoug said:
Oct 1st so that we would have a chance at delivery before Christmas. Gives you a full month to get ready for Vegas.

Makes sense to me!

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I voted for October 1st. also because I've aquired a few new releases that have me shooting the best I've ever shot. Even thinking about competition again :D

By the way,,, the Carter Quckie that I ordered last Sunday came in the mail today (Wednesday)!!!!!!! Got this one from 3Dshoots.com and I'd say they have GREAT SERVICE :thumbs_up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts