I can't believe that no one has posted about the new 2009 Martin Catalog, check out the website.
I'm glad to see one of our own on the cover... Way to go Laura...my favorite picture is on page 16...
The things that jump out at me with the new catalog is first that there are several new models which is great but they kept many of the great designs like the Bengal, Sceptre, Moab, and the Mystic etc...
1. The new M2-Pro sounds very interesting.
2. I'm disappointed that the Furious cams still have brass bushings and not bearings like the other cams but if you use the Furious X system then bearing wear is not as much of an issue.
3. The traditional bows look awesome as always. I love good looking woodwork and I may have to get one to play with soon. The Mamba and the Bamboo Viper are just plain beautiful.
4. The old black and white photo on page 25 is cool.
5. I would still love to see a re-curve version of the Rytera Triad.
Looks like another exciting year for Martin...
post what you think about the new line-up and catalog.