Archery Talk Forum banner

New 09' Martin Catalog

601 5
I can't believe that no one has posted about the new 2009 Martin Catalog, check out the website.

I'm glad to see one of our own on the cover... Way to go Laura...my favorite picture is on page 16...

The things that jump out at me with the new catalog is first that there are several new models which is great but they kept many of the great designs like the Bengal, Sceptre, Moab, and the Mystic etc...

Comments:

1. The new M2-Pro sounds very interesting.
2. I'm disappointed that the Furious cams still have brass bushings and not bearings like the other cams but if you use the Furious X system then bearing wear is not as much of an issue.
3. The traditional bows look awesome as always. I love good looking woodwork and I may have to get one to play with soon. The Mamba and the Bamboo Viper are just plain beautiful.
4. The old black and white photo on page 25 is cool.
5. I would still love to see a re-curve version of the Rytera Triad.

Looks like another exciting year for Martin...

post what you think about the new line-up and catalog.

thenson
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Archery is a Passion...
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Every day I have done a search for posts with "Martin" in the title of the post and nothing about the new catalog showed up. There are times that I think the search engine on this site doesn't find everything...

Oh well, at least no one had posted yet today... sorry I missed it...

thenson

· Registered
246 Posts
I didn't see it ether

Those martin are lookin nice might have to give them another try

· Registered
9,202 Posts
I like black color being back with the color options.
Good to see both S4 and Mystic are in the lineup for this year.
Not sure if I like Slayer being discontinued... But maybe the Warthog can be a worthy replacement...

Overall, I think Martin should stick with some winners, as they are more/less doing this year.

· Registered
3,840 Posts
I like the looks of the M2 cam this year,,,, and I'm sure it shoots as well as it looks! I may have to invest in a WHog this year,,,,, looks like a great bow! And the new Black is a Great color to have in the lineup!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.