Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Razortec, Dynatec, and Supertec are gone. Limb savers are replaced by New Alpha shock system by limb saver. New risers have new Profit grip. New 17" XT4000 limb. All new Protec with triax pockets and full cutout riser. V-Tec 35.5" axle with 7" brace. Turbotec 35.5" axle with 6" brace and spirals. Sabertec 33.5" axle with 8" brace. Rintec 33" axle. Will go from 20-50# and 18-26" draw with new versa cam.5 in one bow. New Blue Fuzion, Black marble, Platinum, Yellow and Custom Safari colors.:D

·
Registered
10,685 Posts
Brad,

I was going to do just that but my dealer didn't get any catalogs today. :(

Sag.

·
Registered
28,220 Posts
3D bowman said:
Razortec, Dynatec, and Supertec are gone. Limb savers are replaced by New Alpha shock system by limb saver. New risers have new Profit grip. New 17" XT4000 limb. All new Protec with triax pockets and full cutout riser. V-Tec 35.5" axle with 7" brace. Turbotec 35.5" axle with 6" brace and spirals. Sabertec 33.5" axle with 8" brace. Rintec 33" axle. Will go from 20-50# and 18-26" draw with new versa cam.5 in one bow. New Blue Fuzion, Black marble, Platinum, Yellow and Custom Safari colors.:D
Since the Xtec is still in the lineup I am surprised Hoyt has 3 bows with a 35.5" ata. How about the Ultratec any changes with ata or brace height? What is the ata and brace height on the Protec, anyone know?

1 - 20 of 276 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.