Archery Talk Forum banner

New 2009 FIRECAT - Lighter and Faster with new Features LOOK

6418 66
NEW 2009 FIRECAT –Lighter and Faster with New Features

This is an the new 2009 Firecat with lots of new features.
Martin was the first to feature the wheeled cable guard in 1981.
The new Firecat features the new cable containment system and Martin patented VEM vibration dampening system.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

· Registered
8,662 Posts
You have to get behind me Kelly:wink:

· Registered
8,662 Posts
Thats not going to work I already have a 2009 slayer on the way:wink: then a FireCat, Mystic and I dont know I'll have to see the rest of the line. Pug doesnt work on fridays. Want his home number?

· Registered
6,685 Posts
Showoff:lol:

I'll call Joel on Monday.

Somethin's goofy with my PMs...I think he hit the ignore button on me:lol:

· Registered
8,034 Posts
He's not usually at home on Fridays either!!!:wink: I shot that Cougar Magnum in the picture for quite a while (well..not that EXACT bow)!! Great shooting bow!! :)

Thats not going to work I already have a 2009 slayer on the way:wink: then a FireCat, Mystic and I dont know I'll have to see the rest of the line. Pug doesnt work on fridays. Want his home number?

· Registered
8,662 Posts
But I have his cell Even though he usually doesnt answer it:tongue:

· Registered
8,662 Posts
They dont spec it out with out the roller gard. It is spected out as a annodised riser Film dip weights more powder coat weights even more. In that thread the sacle he was using wont give accurate measurements I can show you on my grane scale that my arrow weight 524 grns but they onlt weight 330. its all about balance.

· Registered
3,413 Posts
Nice! But, I really like my Firecat I have now. How about a Martin equivalent to my beloved Ultratecs, but faster and just as quiet?!

· Registered
8,662 Posts
Nice! But, I really like my Firecat I have now. How about a Martin equivalent to my beloved Ultratecs, but faster and just as quiet?!
That would be a S4 Scepter :wink:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.