Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BRAND NEW Athens Altitude LH 60-70lb limbs.Textured black riser with next vista camo limbs. Bare bow. Comes with transferable lifetime warranty as well. . $575tyd Bow is currently set at 30.5" draw length. I can find cams and replace before shipping for any draw length you need from 31-27" This bow will also go from 26.5-24" but at the shorter lengths will need a different type of cam and strings. Again this bow is BRAND NEW.

texured black altitude 3.jpeg textured black altitude 1.jpg textured black altitude 2.jpg textured black altitude.jpg

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
That is one of my favorite Athens bows. Best shooting Athens bow that they had. Good luck selling it. I took a huge beating on a brand new one, in the box, it hurt.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guys I really need to move this bow to take care of some really important stuff...thanks if you know of anyone left handed needing a GREAT DEAL .... here is a BRAND NEW BOW FOR $530

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$500 tyd this weekend ONLY ... after that I will just keep and hunt with it. This bow is BRAND NEW. Comes with warranty as well ...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.