1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Teniente D'Equipo Mongrel
8,179 Posts
What could go wrong?

·
Registered
626 Posts
seriously...what do people not get about Less is More? I'll never, ever, send something like this towards an animal when traditional broadheads work fine as well as simple design mechanicals.

·
Registered
18,420 Posts
It is no more complicate than any other rage, you can just see all of the attachments since the blades don't ride "inside" the head!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Looks like they are aiming for more blade stability. Hopefully less breaks than the past.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Lot better than 2 eye screws under a field tip , no ? Just another head so people can start a thread on "Help - lost a deer , perfect shot". I guarantee they will kill if put in the goodies.

·
Up a Tree.......
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got a feeling they will be expensive. I don't like the looks of them either.

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
I have never lost a deer 8/8 with a Rage. I have however lost a deer with other heads. I suppose the DB's who have nothing but bad to say are also the ones who can't shoot to save their lives.

Lose a deer. Blame the BH because you are an idiot. That's how it works around here.

·
Registered
13,423 Posts
I have never lost a deer 8/8 with a Rage. I have however lost a deer with other heads. I suppose the DB's who have nothing but bad to say are also the ones who can't shoot to save their lives.

Lose a deer. Blame the BH because you are an idiot. That's how it works around here.

Well duh, I certainly don't want to blame myself.

·
can I shoot it?
17,053 Posts
Interesting would love to read more about them and see what the advantages are over the old 3 blade, and how they determined this one was better.

·
Team Overkill
6,628 Posts
Well duh, I certainly don't want to blame myself.
Chaded, you have the best pic I've seen of this broadhead. I can't believe you haven't posted it here. Don't hold back bro

1 - 20 of 49 Posts