Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay - I've been out of the archery loop for 15 years - seriously! Just bought an '08 Guardian and sold my old Martin phantom fuzion and everything I had. So I need new accessories. I'd like some input on what you all think is the best setup for whitetail hunting and maybe a little 3D shooting on the side. I plan to buy new sight, rest, release, stabilizer and if you have other suggestions, throw them my way!

Thanks a bunch! (Also, if you're selling anything you think I might be interested in, let me know - but be budget minded please - the bow kind of wiped me out:))

Jay

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
whats the budget?

i highly highly recommend spot hogg sights...simply the best in my book
trophy take makes a nice rest, so does qad and ripcord
doinker makes a nice stab, so does b-stinger

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Welcome back..what took you so long....here is my suggestions for you

QAD hunter dropaway rest
HHA or Cobra moveable pin sight
Doinker 6" stabalizer
A pair of limb savers
Gold tip 5575 hunter arrows
Winn free flight release (large or exta large) depending oh the size of your hand
All of this stuff you can get here in the ads or from E Bay if you dont have a pro shop around you....these items will make you a soild hunting setup with out breaking the bank...JMO

·
Registered
57 Posts
any decent pro shop will let you try different accessories like sights, peeps and stabilizers. go with what feels best for you.:darkbeer:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unfortunately not many pro-shops around here anymore - i can't believe how things have changed over the years! Thanks for the advice so far everybody!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts