Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The UPS guy stopped by today and dropped my new bow off. Scorpyd has always packed their bows to provide lots of protection, the bow I recieved today even tops the previous method. The shipping box remains the same but inside the bow is packed inside a thick foam shell with a few air bags to fill any extra room.

The owners manual has been improved with more info than I had seen in the past and used color pictures. Written on the inside of the box lid was the bows test speed. My new bow shows a smoking hot 464fps.

More pictures to come.

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
please let me know what you think of it...this is the bow I was planning on ordering this week, just wanted to see a few reviews

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure Ill be shooting this week unless it warms up some. I also have the 175 Aculeus and it shoots great.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Holy cripes..464 fps..wow...that's insane..lol.
Good luck with it and look forward to seeing further posts

·
Registered
6,434 Posts
Congrats on yer nice Scorpyd n that surely is haulin the mail

·
Arrow Whisperer
11,091 Posts
The UPS guy stopped by today and dropped my new bow off. Scorpyd has always packed their bows to provide lots of protection, the bow I recieved today even tops the previous method. The shipping box remains the same but inside the bow is packed inside a thick foam shell with a few air bags to fill any extra room.

The owners manual has been improved with more info than I had seen in the past and used color pictures. Written on the inside of the box lid was the bows test speed. My new bow shows a smoking hot 464fps.

More pictures to come.
Glad you like let me know if you need anything else

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I wonder if that was Scorpyds test speed or Jerry's? Either way that's the fastest I've ever seen. Congrats.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Congrats does anything look different then the 175 ???

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The mossy oak finish is perfect. I can't find a single flaw in the bow anywhere. Pretty much a continuation of a quality product.

The speed was through Scorpyds chrono. I'll shoot through mine when it warms up here in a few days. I know my last 2 Scorpyd bows shot the same through my chrony as theirs.

·
Bringer of truth
14,830 Posts
what are you going to do with all that speed....?: :pimp:....................:laugh:

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its like having a 800hp street car. You sure dont need it but it feels so good to have it.

Attachments

·
Vendor
2,400 Posts
I wonder if that was Scorpyds test speed or Jerry's? Either way that's the fastest I've ever seen. Congrats.
The bows now have a built in chrono! :thumbs_up

·
Bringer of truth
14,830 Posts
that bow with the new Hawke scope is at the top of my list.

·
today's macguyver
5,679 Posts
Congrats buck !!!
That is a looker for sure , plus it can do top speed of 464 fps ,wow !!!!
Where will it end ,lol.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys. I might have to keep this one, at least for a while.:darkbeer::teeth:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts