Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my new bow an alphamax 32 , looking for some advice on what accessories to get the best proformance out of it are ?

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
I just picked up my new bow an alphamax 32 , looking for some advice on what accessories to get the best proformance out of it are ?
Great bow - congrats. For accessories:

1. I really like the Fuse quiver and stab. I have had a bunch and think the Fuse quiver and stab is the best.

2. For sights I went with the Sword Twilight Hunter. I like the Sword and Spot Hogg, both are excellent.

3. For rests, I prefer the QAD Ultra-Rest HD Pro Series for hunting (nothing else comes close)

4. I love my AM32 but I did not care for the strings/cables and replaced them with Viper X.

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
What will it be used for?

I switched to Vapor Trail strings
Vapor Trail Limb Driver rest
Sure Loc sight
Smooth Stability stabilizer

·
Big Damn Arrow Slinger
3,030 Posts
Vaportrail Strings & cables
Vaportrail Limbdriver
Fuse Stab and Quiver
Sure Loc sight

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Great bow - congrats. For accessories:

1. I really like the Fuse quiver and stab. I have had a bunch and think the Fuse quiver and stab is the best.

2. For sights I went with the Sword Twilight Hunter. I like the Sword and Spot Hogg, both are excellent.

3. For rests, I prefer the QAD Ultra-Rest HD Pro Series for hunting (nothing else comes close)

4. I love my AM32 but I did not care for the strings/cables and replaced them with Viper X.
Everything above is perfect. Factory strings n cables are horrible, pm Bowsniper909 with wicked1strings to hook you up:wink:

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
Alpine soft loc quiver
Vapor Trail strings and rest
Sure Loc QC sight

·
Banned
2,108 Posts
the only accessories to use is spott hogg sights limbdriver rest and posten stabilizer with fuse quiver

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
I would definitely call up Vaportrail & order a set of strings & cables & the Limbdriver rest. Then you will have the best rest & string & cables you can ever put on a bow.:wink:

·
Registered
3,172 Posts

Against board rules to create a thread about new AM's and not post pics :tongue:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts