Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had an old pearson compound bow for quite some time now that was my dads and he gave it to me. When I pull it back it is behind my ear and a would like to learn how to adjust it. Ive been looking for how to do this on google and i hear something about twisting but I dont know what to twist. And i have no idea how to change it with the circle things at the end(3 places to put the string but idk) of the bow but i saw something about changing it with a bow press and where do i find one of those? Would getting a shorter string help?And changing the wieght a small amount would help to. One site said to loosen the limb bolts but i feel llike if i did that the bow would fall apart. :confused: any help would be great thanks

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Have you tried finding a pro shop in your area that is always the first place you should go imho they should be able to get you set up properly and welcome to at

·
Registered
1 Posts
New as well and could also use some help

Hey everyone. I need some help if possible. Someone gave me a Jennings One Start XLR that has a busted lower limb.

Jennings is now owned by Bear and they do not have anymore nor do they make them anymore...

Anyone know of anyplace to find one...

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
:welcome: 2 ArcheryTalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts