Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Archers;

I have newly joined this platform on suggestion of one of reddit group. By profession, I'm an affiliate marketer and right now works with a Archery product brand BELA. Mainly this brand offers Archery Quivers, Arm protectors and traditional glove for archers. Due to lack of proper market knowledge of archery and its product usage, feeling unable to sell these items. So I am here to join this group to ask about some basic information about archery and the equipment used by the beginners and professionals. I hope, you all help me out in completing my task.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Archers are very loyal to there brands and they stick with what they know works for them. If your quivers, arm guards, and finger tabs are made of good quality and look good you should be able to sell them.

·
Old Guy
879 Posts
Well your English is bad, so that tells me your not from the states.
The products you are selling are for traditional archers or finger shooters, and something they only buy once every 5 yrs if your lucky.
In the states those archers will be in the minority, so that makes the market here smaller.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Well I wish you the very best and selling in each state is different. I've worked promotional sales for nearly 20 years now and with all the companies being bought up has changed the culture a great deal. Manufacturers once family owned now have share holders and push sales like crazy. Not like 10% growth being a great year but setting goals of 15 to 20% to stay in good standing. Several years ago at ATA they said BIC pens did more in sales than our entire business. The industry is small and sadly many of the great people from the industry have found it to difficult to make a living and have moved on. Shops buy what they think they can sell but having good relationships with the owners and workers goes a long way. You work this industry because you love it not to get rich but I truly do wish you the best.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well your English is bad, so that tells me your not from the states.
The products you are selling are for traditional archers or finger shooters, and something they only buy once every 5 yrs if your lucky.
In the states those archers will be in the minority, so that makes the market here smaller.
Yes, you are right, I'm not from the states. As per my information, archers are quality conscious and if my proposed products have the qualities to meet their tastes only then they will buy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I wish you the very best and selling in each state is different. I've worked promotional sales for nearly 20 years now and with all the companies being bought up has changed the culture a great deal. Manufacturers once family owned now have share holders and push sales like crazy. Not like 10% growth being a great year but setting goals of 15 to 20% to stay in good standing. Several years ago at ATA they said BIC pens did more in sales than our entire business. The industry is small and sadly many of the great people from the industry have found it to difficult to make a living and have moved on. Shops buy what they think they can sell but having good relationships with the owners and workers goes a long way. You work this industry because you love it not to get rich but I truly do wish you the best.
100% agree. The affiliate marketing is not as profitable as in old days. But i find this a challenging job for me because it gives me a chance to learn more about customer taste, market trends and above all polishing my abilities. Thank you so much for your wishing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts