Archery Talk Forum banner

New archery addict

560 13
Well I met a new friend who introduced me to archery. From the moment my first arrow left the bow I was hooked. I have been shooting about a month and already have my own bow and bare minimum equipment required.... Thanks to said friend. I am here to learn as much as I can and maybe one day enter a female archery tournament.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
36,987 Posts
:welcome: 2 ArcheryTalk

· Registered
2,097 Posts
Well I met a new friend who introduced me to archery. From the moment my first arrow left the bow I was hooked. I have been shooting about a month and already have my own bow and bare minimum equipment required.... Thanks to said friend. I am here to learn as much as I can and maybe one day enter a female archery tournament.
Welcome to a life long addiction! One thing you'll want to do when releasing is not thinking about releasing. When you stop concentrating on where your pin is and start thinking about having to hit the release your pin will stray off target. Strive to make this a natural occurrence and your accuracy will improve. There is an excellent product for building muscle memory designed specifically for archers it's called bowfit. You can get them at cabelas. When you start breaking knocks you know you're getting there. Have fun!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.