Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
My father and i are new to Archery hunting, although we have been gun hunters for many many years. I look forward to sharing info and shots with everyone. I do need some help though getting some parts for a old old crossbow I have. It is a PSE Starfire 2 from around 1992 or 1993. It is still very effective but I need to put a scope on it and it does not have a rail and I need to find a rail from a Starfire, Foxfire, or Crossifre. I am even willing to by the whole bow if someone has one of these 3 setting around collecting dust please feel free to email me with any feedback. [email protected] Thanks everyone and good luck with your hunts this year.

Registered
:welcome: 2 ArcheryTalk

Registered
Welcome to AT. Things have changed so much on the technology, you may just want to cut your losses and look at the new offerings. Go shoot some vertical bows. There are lots of good bow shops in OH.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to AT. Things have changed so much on the technology, you may just want to cut your losses and look at the new offerings. Go shoot some vertical bows. There are lots of good bow shops in OH.
Yes there are alot of good bow shops around. Fortunately I only spent $50 on this bow and I can still knock one down at 40 - 50 with the peep sights, I would just like to upgrade it a little bit with out spending a bunch of money. You know how it is father of 4 on a budget. LOL :)

Registered
My father and i are new to Archery hunting, although we have been gun hunters for many many years. I look forward to sharing info and shots with everyone. I do need some help though getting some parts for a old old crossbow I have. It is a PSE Starfire 2 from around 1992 or 1993. It is still very effective but I need to put a scope on it and it does not have a rail and I need to find a rail from a Starfire, Foxfire, or Crossifre. I am even willing to by the whole bow if someone has one of these 3 setting around collecting dust please feel free to email me with any feedback. [email protected] Thanks everyone and good luck with your hunts this year.
I sent you a PM I might be able to get one.

Registered
welcome from michigan

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks

Thanks everyone, I found out about this site less than a week ago and have already found the bow parts I needed and cannot stay off this site. There are so many great threads with great information. Looking forward to posting pictures of my first deer with a bow on here. Good luck to all this year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts