Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning for a new setup for this year. I have made a bow decision but I am curious about everyone's opinion's on new arrow technology? I currently shoot Gold Tip Pro Hunters and I have been very happy with them! But with the changes in technology to Kevlar and Nanotubes.... would consider making a change. Give me your two cents!

·
Another day in paradise!
3,711 Posts
Can't go wrong with the pro hunters. There are some great arrows out there, but the Gold Tip are hard to beat. Alot is going to depend on what type of shooting you will spend the majority of your time doing. John

·
Registered
28 Posts
Most don't know it but nano technology can be very dangerous even if it's merely used to keep your khaki pants from having stains. :mg:

I'm sticking with my good ole' fashioned Golt Tip Hunter XT's :wink:

·
Registered
6,765 Posts
Do you break arrows often enough to offset the cost of CX Aramids? Then they might be for you.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
I have been shooting the new aramids for a while now, seems to be a great arrow. They fly very nice, spine consistancy is great, and they are very strong arrows.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
the GT's are just fine. they are a great arrow.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Most don't know it but nano technology can be very dangerous even if it's merely used to keep your khaki pants from having stains. :mg:

I'm sticking with my good ole' fashioned Golt Tip Hunter XT's :wink:
That comment really got my attention:eek: Would you please explain.

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
carbon impact, the invetor of carbon arrows:cocktail:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts