Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive done alot of reading on hear but not much posting. I have to say thank you to all who post there experiances about arrow tuning. I shot a strykeforce and I ordered a 1/2 dozen laser 2s. I got a chance to shot some today and after some nock turning all are spot on. I then tried it on some of the stryker arrows and were able to save some that I thought were trash.

·
Registered
11,775 Posts
oh ok, you're in between Jacksonville and new bern, cool !
I tried a bunch of different vanes today as well , 2" Blazers, 3" fusion, 4" stock strykers, the Blazers won out , hands down, tried a Lumenock as well, worked perfect, 14 shots , 3 different arrows and didn't square, or clean any of the shafts, simple , less expensive

lumenock 007.jpg

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
Nice ... when stuff works! :thumbs_up

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Ive done alot of reading on hear but not much posting. I have to say thank you to all who post there experiances about arrow tuning. I shot a strykeforce and I ordered a 1/2 dozen laser 2s. I got a chance to shot some today and after some nock turning all are spot on. I then tried it on some of the stryker arrows and were able to save some that I thought were trash.
StrykeForce? like this
strykeforce bipod 21.jpg

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes sir just like that one. I thought about getting a 380 but I just can't justify buying one right now.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Yes sir just like that one. I thought about getting a 380 but I just can't justify buying one right now.

For what its worth a StrykeForce with a properly function trigger is considerably more powerfull,accurate,durable and reliable. Don't get me wrong the new Striker 380/350 are nice but are not in the same class as the StrykeForce.

·
Premium Member
7,649 Posts
oh ok, you're in between Jacksonville and new bern, cool !
I tried a bunch of different vanes today as well , 2" Blazers, 3" fusion, 4" stock strykers, the Blazers won out , hands down, tried a Lumenock as well, worked perfect, 14 shots , 3 different arrows and didn't square, or clean any of the shafts, simple , less expensive

View attachment 1277044
Randy...Your camo bow is casting a cool shadow in that picture !! :shade:

·
Registered
11,775 Posts
Randy....are you looking at the lumenoks?
Yep, bought one the other day and shot it 14 times , no issues, I didn't square or clean the shaft , just put it in and it worked flawlessly, I made a squaring , spinning jig thingy, I use a dial indicator and slowly spin the arrow and find the "high" side, and mark it, then fletch the cock vane on the mark , thinking that at least all the arrows will be fletched the same, for consistency ???
I don't know if it will work or not but makes sense to me, Dorge says yes so thats good enough for me,
Also put an Acu draw 50 on the camo 380 tonight , they're cool !

And Ryne.... yes , thats just a dark shadow !

dial ind acu draw 001.jpg dial ind.jpg

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Nice!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts