Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there,
I want to buy new arrow (now I have Easton Apollo 610 spine) but I don´t know which are better, considering between Easton Lightspeed 3D or Easton A/C/C (want mid-cost 10-15€, but good quality arrows), I usually shoot 3D competition, but occasionally FITA indoor/outdoor or IFAA field too. I was searching on internet, but only what I found out is that Ligspeed 3D have flatter trajectory and high velocity...A/C/C should be more forgiving and accurate. But ´cause aluminium they will be less durable than lighspeeds or? This will be problem especially in 3D, where I simetimes miss...So which arrows are better for me? Or is there some more suitable arrows for me? I shoot 68" barebow, 36 lbs on fingers...

Second question - I want nice arrows too :D So is possible to have some sping wings with some arrow wrap? For example I was looking for bohning arrow wrap - purple x-ray - and XS wings metallic purple ... I think that it will be look amazing :D

Thanks for answers :)

·
Hunter of many things
12,155 Posts
Easton ACC's are some of the top arrows made. Cant go wrong there.

As for the color combo, thats up to you. If you like purple go for it! GL

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
About wrap and vanes I didn´t mean color, that was example, but if any arrow wrap can be used with any vanes?

·
Shootin and Cussin
24,122 Posts
About wrap and vanes I didn´t mean color, that was example, but if any arrow wrap can be used with any vanes?
Yes. Any wrap will work with any vane.

Remember, the LightSpeed shafts only go down to .500 spine. If you want to go to a skinny shaft, give the Carbon One a good look. I shoot them for both compound and Olympic recurve.

·
Registered
51,134 Posts
ACC. Any arrow can be broke. They are as durable as any other arrow and better than most

1 - 6 of 6 Posts