Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new Supra ME from Sunry's Archery and Outdoors the other day and it is one heck of a shooter!!! First time out with it went 15 up at a michigan Asa shoot!!! Thanks Ryan for your great work on getting this bow tuned on such short notice, you do great business!! Sorry for the lousy pics, from my phone.

-Bret

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
they are sweet shooters for sure. thanks for sharing and God bless....

·
74,535 Posts
Good bows.
DB

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well im shooting a pretty heavy arrow, Easton Full Bores that weigh a total of 411 gr, shooting 59# at 30" I was getting 281 on the chrono. perfect for what I am using it for!!! thanks again.

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Good shooting bro.:hail: The bow is sweet also it looks perfect in person. Not all grainy like your pics.:) One would think the guy that gets a new bow biweekly would have a better camera.:ROFLMAO: Just busting your @@s You shooting that bow Thurs. night?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I am glad you are enjoying your new PSE Supra. Let me know if you need anything else and good luck!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Nice bow, sure wish PSE would get off their chops and send me my left handed one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good shooting bro.:hail: The bow is sweet also it looks perfect in person. Not all grainy like your pics.:) One would think the guy that gets a new bow biweekly would have a better camera.:ROFLMAO: Just busting your @@s You shooting that bow Thurs. night?
Haha, thanks Steve, ya I probably need to invest in another camera...but then again that pulse you got the other day is a pretty sweet rig, I might need to pick one up lol jk. Ill probably shoot it sunday at 3 spot, but I think thursday im going to bring the tour again because im messing with my weights again. Probably gonna shoot the wed league too if you can make it.

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Call me I will probably show up.:dog1:
Now Bret you do know that shooting three different brands that well is not normal. :loco:Whatever happened to (Every other brand but mine sucks motto) that other people have? :cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts