Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got their hands on the new Axcel Landslyde or Multi-pin Accuhunter?

I was really excited about the Landslyde until I saw the price on Lancaster. Thought it would be priced between the Accuhunter and the Accutouch but its more than both.

They also added a multi pin option to the Accuhunter line which might be a better option for me.

It would be awesome if the dual yardage indicator from the Landslyde would fit on the Accuhunter or Accutouch but it looks like a different slider mechanism.
Anyone know if it would work?

·
Registered
Bowtech Revolt X
763 Posts

I was really excited about the Landslyde until I saw the price on Lancaster. Thought it would be priced between the Accuhunter and the Accutouch but its more than both.

They also added a multi pin option to the Accuhunter line which might be a better option for me.

It would be awesome if the dual yardage indicator from the Landslyde would fit on the Accuhunter or Accutouch but it looks like a different slider mechanism.
Same here. I was really wanting to get the Landslyde until I saw the price tag. I needed up sifting through the classifieds and found an accutouch direct mount then sold the scope and got a multipin scope with the top two pins in .019 and the third pin in .010.

The slider mechanism on the landslyde is more like the Axcel achieve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,120 Posts

I can't imagine they'll keep the Accutouch/Accuhunter line alongside the Landslyde. I'm sure they'll phase it out or have already.

Black Gold is selling their 'Pro' sights in nearly that price range and the Landslyde has a lot of nice features that sight doesn't have.

Can't wait to buy one used for half price someday, lol.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Pse Mach 1
5,147 Posts
Almost bought the carbon model but with hunting I do like less moving parts so I went with the fixed mount

·
Registered
374 Posts
Just waiting for the evl 34 to come out of the custom shop.
Thought I would have had the bow before the sight.
Automotive tire Bicycle part Wheel Camera accessory Rim

·
El Cool Arrow >>---->
9,865 Posts
Just waiting for the evl 34 to come out of the custom shop.
Thought I would have had the bow before the sight.
View attachment 7402418
How's the slider wheel? It looks a little smaller than I was hoping? Can you make big yardage adjustments easily? Or do you have to crank on the wheel a bunch? I ordered a 3 pin. Guessing should be in soon since everyone is getting theirs right about now!

·
Registered
Bowtech Revolt X
763 Posts
Looked them up on Lancaster this morning and it looks like as long as your ok with a single pin scope they’re really not crazy expensive as compared with other sliders. $300 with the single pin or $250 if you wanted to get your own scope.

·
Registered
Bowtech Revolt X
763 Posts
How's the slider wheel? It looks a little smaller than I was hoping? Can you make big yardage adjustments easily? Or do you have to crank on the wheel a bunch? I ordered a 3 pin. Guessing should be in soon since everyone is getting theirs right about now!
I didn’t even think of that until you said something. Now that I’m looking at pictures of it more closely it looks like the slider wheel is really close to the windage adjustments. I’m wondering how difficult it is to get a grip on the wheel and make adjustments quickly. Seems like the windage parts would be in the way.

·
Registered
14,781 Posts
I didn’t even think of that until you said something. Now that I’m looking at pictures of it more closely it looks like the slider wheel is really close to the windage adjustments. I’m wondering how difficult it is to get a grip on the wheel and make adjustments quickly. Seems like the windage parts would be in the way.

This and can you just grab the wheel and move it or do you have to unlock and lock the adjustment down before moving the sight and shooting to keep it quiet? I like you can lock it down, but other sights on the market you can just grab the wheel move it quick and shoot.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Its the easiest, smoothest turning slider dial I have used.
Plus, if you push the wheel inward, the teeth disengage from the gear drive and it rapid adjusts up or down.

My spot hogg, black gold, and cbe sliders, as well as my accutouch sliders are all about the same.

This landslyde.... you can turn the wheel with one finger.
You dont even have to grip it to twist it.
Its insanely smooth.

Its odd at first when you play with it.
Just because we are all used to a certain resistance.

You wont have any problems turning the wheel.

The lock lever is in a tight location.

Yes, the windage adjustment prevents you from gripping the wheel with your entire hand, but you dont need to.
You can simply put your index finger on the face of the wheel and spin it.

Its actually nice.

The rapid verical adjust is a really nice addition from the achieve style sights.

·
Premium Member
2,961 Posts

The reasons I sold both Accutouch sights I had. Hated dragging my knuckles on the sight when trying to move it up and down. I don’t have large hands either. I’ve got one on order but if the questions above get answered and it’s the same as the Accutouch, I’ll pass and keep using the BG’s

·
Premium Member
2,961 Posts
Plus, if you push the wheel inward, the teeth disengage from the gear drive and it rapid adjusts up or down.

My spot hogg, black gold, and cbe sliders, as well as my accutouch sliders are all about the same.

Its insanely smooth.

Yes, the windage adjustment prevents you from gripping the wheel with your entire hand, but you dont need to.

Its actually nice.

The rapid verical adjust is a really nice addition from the achieve style sights.
replying at the same time...
shop owner still hasn’t seen anything from Axcel and he ordered right away. Anxious to try it now

·
Registered
Bowtech Revolt X
763 Posts
The reasons I sold both Accutouch sights I had. Hated dragging my knuckles on the sight when trying to move it up and down. I don’t have large hands either. I’ve got one on order but if the questions above get answered and it’s the same as the Accutouch, I’ll pass and keep using the BG’s
I like the idea of a larger wheel to grab ahold of however I find that the smaller tri star knob on the accutouch gives more room for your fingers to grip the knob and turn it. Maybe having the newer knob on the bottom, top or out at an angle would have been better.

·
Registered
5,120 Posts

·
El Cool Arrow >>---->
9,865 Posts

Its insanely smooth.

Its actually nice.

I like what I am hearing so far! Now I am excited to get one for sure! Thanks for the info!

·
Premium Member
2,961 Posts
I like the idea of a larger wheel to grab ahold of however I find that the smaller tri star knob on the accutouch gives more room for your fingers to grip the knob and turn it. Maybe having the newer knob on the bottom, top or out at an angle would have been better.

I like the dial on the Black Golds, hopefully its close.

·
Registered
Bowtech Revolt X
763 Posts

Its insanely smooth.

Its actually nice.

Nice! Yes I like that push button on the windage to make big adjustments quick if needed and I really like the quick detach scope option so i could have a three pin scope for hunting then pop it off and put a single pin scope or scope with a center drilled lens for 3D etc.

·
Registered
Pse Mach 1
5,147 Posts

Its insanely smooth.

Its actually nice.

I can’t agree more with this! I have had all the high end sights pretty much possible and this thing is beautiful! Smooth, easy to adjust, easy to setup. All around great!

Reactions: Rem788
1 - 20 of 40 Posts