Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish I had some clue how to post pics on here. Just got my new Barnsdale this past week, and it is absolutely the sweetest shooting bow I've ever owned bar none. I have an old Provantage carbon plus that has the softest shot I thought I'd ever seen, but I do believe the Barney bow has it beat...
Just picture Topaz blue riser with everything else chrome and Flame Maple finish limbs......

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
This worked for me.

First you have to reduce the picture file size to fit here at AT. The easiest way I have found is to use to resize is MS resizer if your using WindowsXP. It's free and easy to use. This program will reduce both the file size and picture size. http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx

Once you have it installed, all you need to do is right click on a picture and the box that pops up will show (Resize Picture).

Congrats on the new bow!:tongue:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Barnsdale's are great

Both my boys (11 & 14) shoot Classic X bows. They are, IMO, the best bows out there and Dave is a great guy to work with. My youngest set the NFAA indoor record last week in the free style limited division using his. He has the topaz blue riser with black limbs - NICE BOW! If I ever take up archery, I think I'll get one. LOL.

·
Cato
4,093 Posts
If you want to email the pic to me, I'll see if I can get it up for you.

[email protected]

You probably will want to just work through it and learn how; it's not hard.

Another way is to right click on the picture from your folder, and select open with, and then open it with "paint". Then select "image" and then "stretch skew". Then reduce it to about 30% and save it in a new file name.

Import it using the manage attachment section under the area you enter a post to a thread. IF it says its to big, then go back and size it down some more.

Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts