Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
snıuǝƃ ɹǝʇsɐ&#6
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a new bow and arrows...bought as sort of an impulse buy and I was unprepared for all the decisions I needed to make during the purchase lol. So I basically had to trust the guy selling it to me to hook me up with the right stuff.

anyway... I came home with a new Hoyt Vtec Cam+1/2 and a dozen A/C SuperSlim 340's.... TR Dropzone rest and Fuse sight/quiver/stabilizer

In looking on Eastons arrow selector on their website when I put in my bow specs it returns the results "there are no shaft results for your setup' or sumthin like that.

The bow is set to 30.5" draw length and is currently 65 lbs, although I would like to turn it up to 70 if possible for these arrows?

Arrows are cut to 29.5" and I have 100 gr screw in tip with the HIT system....also plan on using 100gr broadheads.

Maybe I am reading it wrong...but Easton's selector says these arrows are underspined??

·
Registered
451 Posts
Trebor - I shoot Gold Tips, so not of much help with your question. However, you were set up with a great bow and very nice accessories. For the time being, I say just go out and shoot and enjoy that beautiful rig. Worry about the spine later.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts