Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
40# @28", shooting Carbon Express Heritage 75 arrows w/ 125 gr. points and 3x4" RW shield cut feathers at ~15 yards --- still getting it tuned up, and hoping shooting every day as I promised myself I would when I bought it will help me improve.

wfa_beararchery_limitededition_2017_33_15yards.jpg

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I'm glad to see that you are actually putting that bow to good use and not enshrining it on a pedestal. They are gorgeous. I've owned some rack queens and seeing all that money just sitting there usually prompts me to sell them and buy something uglier.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! Not sure if I'm up to good use yet, but it's at least making practice easier and encouraging me to shoot more often.

Still looking forward to the 2018 A-handle, and need to make a case for it and work out a suitable quiver.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Beautiful bow and enjoy shooting it. The whole package with the plaid lined case is just really well done.

·
Registered
394 Posts
My buddy just got his #69 of the limited addition , he just left for a bear hunt in Canada . Wishing him the best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very cool!

Now comes the wait for everyone else to get their bows, then working out getting #2 with the finance committee (and deciding what weight to get --- thinking 45#, since that would then afford a range of weights from 45#--43#--42#--40# --- the alternative would be 40#, which would get me 42# and 38# when swapping around), then the wait for that.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The #1 in the series is a B-handle w/ #1 limbs, so 60" AMO --- next year it's supposed to be an A-handle, w/ #3 limbs, so still 60" AMO, just more working limb, and less weight in the riser.

Having the pair will allow one to have:

- 56" (A-handle w/ #1 limbs)
- 60" (A-handle w/ #3 limbs, or B-handle w/ #1 limbs)
- 64" (B-handle w/ #3 limbs)

Page on the options / combinations here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Archery/wiki/manufacturers/beararchery

1 - 17 of 17 Posts