Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Butch,

I can get you a brand new PSE Stinger and all the fixings and we don't charge for shipping on bundles. I would recommend it over the Legion. Not that the Legion is not as good, I just like the Stinger 3G. Shoot me an email to [email protected] tomorrow, with what all you're looking for and I'll get you a bundled price no one will beat.

·
Registered
254 Posts
You can get a bear attack on eBay for $370 with free shipping new in box. The attack was $750 last year. I just picked one up and couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I would check the classified section on here. I can't believe some of the prices new bows or barely used bows go for.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have the PSE brute x and stinger 3g in stock the brute would be my choice. I have free shipping on all bows right now and a free t shirt. Let me know if I can help.

·
Pick a spot, Don't punch
1,822 Posts
also look at the G5 Rogue! The quest line of bows has "THE BEST" fit, finish and strings of anything in the sub $400 price point!!!!! In fact the fit and finish is better than a lot of top tier bows on the market!!

GT

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
pse brute x,, between the stinger and the brute i would pick the brute every time,, and there is nothing wrong with the stinger, it is a nice bow the brute is just a bit nicer

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
I got my son a 3G. Nice bow for the dough.

·
Registered
12,053 Posts
The same $400.00 will buy you a used top of the line bow if you can stand one that's a year or two old. I know it's not the question you asked but just thought I'd throw it out there. Lots of good deals in the classifieds.

·
Is it beer:30 yet??
6,401 Posts
Just bought a Quest Smoke on Ebay yesterday for $300 shipped! Going to have it along side my Quest Torrent. I don't think you can get a better new bow at that price anywhere! Do yourself a favor and at least glance at Quest and read a few reviews. Of course it is all personal preference in the end.

·
I kill it to eat it !
3,169 Posts
i bought a attack for 375, and a reezen for 400.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
I think you would be much better off buying a year old or two bow out of the classifieds. For example, you can get a Strother Infinity for around $375-$400. In my opinion that would be twice the bow as compared to a Legion or Stinger. Tons of better options there as compared to buying a lesser bow that is brand new.

·
Registered
999 Posts
I started shooting the mission bows this year because money is tight and theyre good quality bow. They have several good bows that are under $400.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
i was going to do the same, with the stinger or brute. i ended up getting a mid priced bow that was 1.5-2 years old pretty much loaded out for cheaper than the bare bow price for brute.

check the classifieds here. there is always a good deal up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just to help you out in your purchase. There is no bow that is twice the bow of the new Stinger 3g... new or old. It will shoot as good as you can... world champion or novice... after owning it a week I cannot believe how accurate it is.

The biggest factor to buying it new was the lifetime warranty... I take care of my stuff so I probably won't need it, but you never know. You can pay as much, or little, for a bow as you want, but I think the Stinger offers great value for the price. I am totally satisfied with it.

Hope this helps some,
Mark

1 - 20 of 27 Posts