Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a new bow :wink:--> Alien Nemesis, black, short draw (25" DL), 50# DW. Lefty of course. Hopefully will only take a couple of weeks. which means now i can sell one of my other bows (or both of them).:D

I will be putting on my cobra diamond drop away rest, superball peep, and i just ordered a Viper microtune sight (for 3D). I also have a sure loc with Tru spot 6x scope (for Target). I will be using my stokerizer stabilizer too.

Hope i don't have to get new arrows to go with it. Using Easton Lightspeed 500's for 3D and Carbon Impact UF 710's for Target.

I can't hardly wait.
Will post pics when i get it set up.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Cool! :D

That's awesome that you have a left-handed Nemesis on order! :D I've got a left-handed Alien X on order (3 weeks now.. gettin' anxious!) so can understand the excitement! :D Those things are so SWEEEEET! :D What color did you order?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
apparently the nemesis is only available in black and camo, so i got black. but i really wanted the metallic purple.

=+=+=+=+
my other 2 bows are a LH Hoyt Vtec (23-25" DL, 40-50# DW, safari colour - like bronze) and a LH APA Black mamba x1 (25" DL, 50-60# DW, black)
i might sell them both or just the Hoyt

·
Registered
519 Posts
purple

That's very "odd" yyou were told only camo and black were available... I've seen a Nemesis in the bright red which is really pretty, plus it comes in white, and they were demonstrating a purple nemesis at the Vegas shoot dealer section. If you truly want purple, call your shop and have 'em change the order to the color you WANT. It's going to be your pride and joy for a good long time, so might as well have the color you want, since it IS available! ;D (unless they've found they have had trouble with the purple color so quit doing that one, or something)

You're sure gonna LOVE that bow, regardless of color! :D Congrats! :D

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my shop did call to make sure i could get (in less that 1 month), and they weren't doing the colours because they were having trouble with them.

so black it is,,,i may get someone to do some airbrushing on it.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well my new bow came in (finally), but get this,,,

they had the wrong cams on it!!:cry: So my bow shop is going to find out when i will get the new cams and strings/cables for this bow (and possibly new limbs). :confused:

OR if they can get a whole new bow (the way it is supposed to be) ASAP.

I was hoping to have a whole month to break it in for my next big tourney (Target Championships and 3D championships).

Oh well, back to square one! :cry:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts