Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so im looking to buy a new bow. My choices are bowtech guardian, bowtech allegiance, bowtech admiral, hot alphamax, mathews dxt. Mainly looking for lack of noise and no vibration. Which one of these has the least noise and vibration. Which one would you pick and why?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Guardian!!!!

Quietest, dead in your hands bow I have ever shot. Great deals here on A.T. right now for 2008 models. As low as 475.00 brand new. scottie and patti9454 here on AT are selling them.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Ok so im looking to buy a new bow. My choices are bowtech guardian, bowtech allegiance, bowtech admiral, hot alphamax, mathews dxt. Mainly looking for lack of noise and no vibration. Which one of these has the least noise and vibration. Which one would you pick and why?
I recently purchased an AM32 - IMO the best hunting bow for 2009. But to answer your question - the BT Admiral is by far the most dead-in-the-hand bow I have ever shot. It has no vibration after the shot and is very quiet. It also pulls smooth. So if your criteria is "the least noise and vibration", no other bow will touch the BT Admiral/Captain.

·
Registered
17,239 Posts
If you have a dealer close to you shoot the Elite line and compare them to the rst of your choices, I think you will like them once you shoot one!

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
AM32 all the way.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I recently purchased an AM32 - IMO the best hunting bow for 2009. But to answer your question - the BT Admiral is by far the most dead-in-the-hand bow I have ever shot. It has no vibration after the shot and is very quiet. It also pulls smooth. So if your criteria is "the least noise and vibration", no other bow will touch the BT Admiral/Captain.
so you think the amiral is quieter than the am 32

1 - 8 of 8 Posts