Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at my bow shop today shooting. I broke down and tried the Alpha Max.
It was a nice. Ok It was awesome what a bow. But once I saw the price tag It was a little high for my blood. Than he handed me the turbo hawk. So I tried this other bow. Again Wow is was sweet Bow. But I told him I was not up to paying the high price until I saw it was 550.00.... Now he is off my X mas card list he made me buy it =).... Wow bought it right on the spot but i have to wait 10 days or so cause I wanted the black rizer and camo limbs in 70lbs. but what a bow not as fast as my x force but not a harsh of a draw cycle.
So I jump ship a little I guess but now I have a x force for 3d and backup bow I guess...Now just have to tell the wife ..that I just had to have it...

will post pics when I get in my hand.
just wanted to share
take care
DJ

·
Registered
473 Posts
Congrats on te bow! I've got the Am32 and my buddy has the TH. Put a STS on it and you basically have a AM. If 3 of my buddies didn't allready have one i would have gotten it but i had to get something different. He took his first deer tonight with it also so it kinda spiked the value on it up some, lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
first deer with it. that's great congrets . I will have to look in to sts I for got it does not have a rear mount.
take care
DJ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts