Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a new bow with 40+ draw weight and a draw length that at least can get me from 24 to 30in or somthing like that any suggestions

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
X-FORCE SS SD it is a great bow and for 24" DL i think it would be perfect for you

·
Registered
17 Posts
Martin Leopard it has a draw length range of 21-26 and draw weights of 40#, 50#, and 60#.

·
Registered
692 Posts
i would suggest the alpine silverodo eclipse, the equalizer, or one of the diamonds.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
something like a Kolbat would be good, or a equiler by bowtech and elite archery makes a new fire that shoots great but i dont know if it will go that low.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
have u figured out what u want yet if not i was going to tell about the new truth 2`s
they re shooting really good.

·
Banned
968 Posts
the PSE line of bows, or Bowtech.......

the x force ss would be a great fit for you though

·
Registered
882 Posts
will you shoot target or 3d
either way look at the pse pro sereis

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
i was thinking and at the shop we got a new bow the Ross caridiac short draw like 2 wyoming said it is shooting sweet i shot it till they would not let me any more.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
martin leopard

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks guys I was just wandering if any of you tell me how much the Hoyt Kobalt is?:secret:

·
Registered
79 Posts
i would suggest some of the fread bear bows like the done deal, game over, lights out, i think fred bear company has really come a long way with its bows. they have some of the best bows out there

but get get what ever feels best in your hand

·
Registered
187 Posts
i would suggest the x-force ss sd its a smooth forgiving bow i shoot the x-force ss hf and have shot the xforce ss sd it shoots the same as all of the x-forces

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
The x-force SD would be great, check out the Mathews ignition, those are really nice also.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts