1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Vendor
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Muzzy61
1,625 Posts
Nice. I have a few of your shirts, and I get asked where did I get them just about every time I wear one.

·
Vendor
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks so much! Glad you guys like our gear! We hope to have more out very soon! Plus we are redoing our site and it is coming along great! Good luck with the Toms!!

·
Aim Small-Miss Small
2,827 Posts
How bout a black beanie or solid (not mesh backed)caps?? I just sent a order for the granite grey skull cap. That's a nice looking hat!!

Thanks so much! Glad you guys like our gear! We hope to have more out very soon! Plus we are redoing our site and it is coming along great! Good luck with the Toms!!

·
Vendor
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How bout a black beanie or solid (not mesh backed)caps?? I just sent a order for the granite grey skull cap. That's a nice looking hat!!
We definitely plan on a black beanie...plus a solid cap. We are super picky on fit. We are still trying to find one we are happy with. It looks like we will need to go with a different vendor for the non-mesh cap.

Thanks so much and thanks for the order!!!
-Chad

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Bump for sweet gear by a fellow volunteer

·
Vendor
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The praying stuff was weird.
Brother, sorry praying is weird for you . Our company is based and founded on Faith. Our goal for this commercial was to simply let folks know what BOWADX is about, and for those who didn't see that in the commercial, we were hoping they might check out our site. We are happy to pray and know that if it wasn't for God, we wouldn't be able to enjoy the great sport of archery or the great outdoors. We offer apparel with or without a faith based messaged...but we simply can not apologize for showing off our faith and allowing others to do the same. Feel free to check out our site at www.BOWADX.com. Maybe you will find a main stream shirt you like....or even on of our faith based one;-)

Thanks brother!
-Chad

1 - 20 of 34 Posts