Archery Talk Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Vendor
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Here are just a few our our shirts, to give some of you an idea of what we offer. We specialize in shirts, headwear, hoodies and more, accessories(BOWADX STX stabilizers, mounts, decals, license plates, arrow wraps, etc...). We also have more to come! Our goal is to provide the best casual archery apparel in the business for all the "bow addicts" out there, while allowing many to show their love for God and passion for archery. Our apparel is designed by archers for archers. You can now find our apparel on our site at www.BOWADX.com; select shirts at Lancaster Archery Supply; Huntoutfitter.com and several retail outlets. Finally, we take customer service to the next level and appreciate each and all your support and business!!!

God Bless!
-Chad Davis
BOWADX Founder

ABC.JPG

·
8,290 Posts
Hey your stuff looks great. Im gonna order a few shirts. How does the sizing run?
Im 73" 230lbs. Muscular build. I wear a lot of xl but some shirts i need a 2xl. What do you think?

·
Vendor
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hey your stuff looks great. Im gonna order a few shirts. How does the sizing run?
Im 73" 230lbs. Muscular build. I wear a lot of xl but some shirts i need a 2xl. What do you think?
Thanks so much brother! I think I would go with our Premium 60/40 blend cut shirts(offered in every design we offer) in a 2XL. The XL might be fine, it will hug the arms and chest well, yet I just don't know if it will be a tad too small. You are right on the border. I am 5'7" at 180lbs and fairly built. I wear a large premium cut in all my shirts. I love how they fit. We have a repeat customer at 6ft tall at 230lbs who wears 2XL in the premium cuts and he loves how they fit. Most of our retail outlets only offer our shirts in Premium cuts. They look, feel and fit great!

Thanks again and I hope this helps!!!
-Chad

·
Registered
408 Posts
I can contest to the premium cut...I have 3 of them and love the way they fit. Does the "Train for the hunt" shirt come in premium cut? Not seeing it on the website in premium cut...also when are the black polyester sweatshirts going to be back in size Large or X-Large?

·
Vendor
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I can contest to the premium cut...I have 3 of them and love the way they fit. Does the "Train for the hunt" shirt come in premium cut? Not seeing it on the website in premium cut...also when are the black polyester sweatshirts going to be back in size Large or X-Large?
Thanks for the feedback!! We do have the TRAIN FOR THE HUNT shirts in premium cut. They are actually all premium cuts. I need to address that on the site. I love that shirt and wear it everywhere. As for the black hoodies, that black L/XL is a popular size, we want to order more, yet our minimum order quantity is so high to justify bringing them in so close to summer. I will check with one of my retail outlets to see if they have one. If so, they would just let me buy it back from them and I could offer it to you at the same sale price as listed on our site.

Thanks so much!!!!

·
8,290 Posts
Thanks so much brother! I think I would go with our Premium 60/40 blend cut shirts(offered in every design we offer) in a 2XL. The XL might be fine, it will hug the arms and chest well, yet I just don't know if it will be a tad too small. You are right on the border. I am 5'7" at 180lbs and fairly built. I wear a large premium cut in all my shirts. I love how they fit. We have a repeat customer at 6ft tall at 230lbs who wears 2XL in the premium cuts and he loves how they fit. Most of our retail outlets only offer our shirts in Premium cuts. They look, feel and fit great!

Thanks again and I hope this helps!!!
-Chad
Thanks. Just placed my order.

·
8,290 Posts
Got my shirts the other day. They are really nice. The 2x in the premium is just about right for me. The arms, neck and chest are good.
The regular cut 2x is a bit too big. Which i got one because the website wasnt listing the premium for that shirt. Ill give it to a friend. Im gonna order some more. And one for my woman. Thanks

·
Vendor
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Got my shirts the other day. They are really nice. The 2x in the premium is just about right for me. The arms, neck and chest are good.
The regular cut 2x is a bit too big. Which i got one because the website wasnt listing the premium for that shirt. Ill give it to a friend. Im gonna order some more. And one for my woman. Thanks
Awesome brother!!! Shoot me a PM about the shirt that is too big. We want you more than happy and customer service is TOP PRIORITY for us;o)

21 - 34 of 34 Posts