Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, starting to expand my business into shirts as well. Here are the first few designs.

These are $20 TYD if ordered through email ([email protected]) or PM. When I get them up on the website they will be $20 plus shipping there, so order by email or PM for the best deal. If you are ordering more than one your best bet is to contact me first and we can combine shipping on them and get the price down a little.

Only color shirts available right now is Black, will expand in the future. 100% heavyweight cotton shirts, sizes S, M, L, XL, 2XL are all the same price, and those are the shirts I have in stock. Womens, childrens, and larger sizes and different colors can be done they just take longer, email me with questions. I make these as they are ordered so give me a couple business days to get your order shipped. You can also pair them with decals from my other thread if you want, just email or PM and we will hook you up. ALL shirts can also be personalized for an extra $5 (sometimes less) so if you want your name on the back, or shirt cuff just let us know.

To order, you can either paypal money direct to [email protected] (be sure to specify shirt size, and design), or you can PM or email me with YOUR email address and I can send an email invoice with a link to a secure checkout that can be payed with paypal or credit card (no paypal account needed for this option). If all else fails, email me and I also accept a money order.

Hope you guys like them, I will update this first post with new designs as I get them done and ready (I will just change the picture). Any ?'s let me know.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are a couple pictures of finished shirts, they are mine you can't have these, but I'll make you your own!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks guys....received a couple orders for these so we are going to bump it back up....see if there are any more takers!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Up again!

I just got some more shirts in, and want to move a little inventory, so til Friday May 7th if you order we will do $15 tyd in any shirt or size.....

Thanks for looking guys. Gonna get the image updated with a couple more designs here pretty quick, so check back.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One new design up, here is a closeup of what it looks like (hard to read in the top post).

Remember til friday these are $15 TYD......hope you guys like em.

Attachments

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Funds sent!! :darkbeer:
Thanks for the order, just finishing these up and they'll be in the mail in the morning.

Everyone else, thanks for looking! Get your orders in by tomorrow for $15 TYD....Saturday they go back up to probly 17.50 TYD, will rework my numbers, I would like to keep them below 20 if I can.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Reran my numbers...and gotta put them up to $20 ea TYD....unless you order 4 or more then they will be $17.50. These shirts are heavy and shipping kills me.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Up for the night, all pm's and emails are answered, thanks a bunch guys!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts