Archery Talk Forum banner
  • Enter in this new Contest Sponsored by Walmart for your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Obsession evolution/PSE EVL 70#, BG slider 5 pin
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! My first post so please be gentle. I ordered a PSE in early (first week) March. I was told that the wait time was about 6-8 weeks. I was ok with this since it would be middle of my 3d season. Plus it was in the color i wanted instead of picking what the Bow shops had. However, it has been well over that and I was told about another month. One other reason i am waiting is to give some local support to a smaller bow shop. What you think about this. Wait it out, which was my intention......or cancel the order since they cant seem to get the production rolling? Again just thoughts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Wait it out. I waited 16 weeks for my bow and feel it was well worth the wait. It might take longer than you want but when it does come in you will have a bigger smile.

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
It’s that way with every bow company this year, not just PSE. Everyone is struggling with Covid related manufacturing delays and difficulty in obtaining raw materials. PSE did have the additional setback of the fire at their facility.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Seems like everyone in running a ~16 week lead time because of supply chain issues. I got lucky with my bow because the distributor in my country had exactly the configuration I wanted in-stock.

·
Registered
11,239 Posts
I ordered a PSE (left-hand) in April and was told not to expect it before September. I don't. Although at Total Archery Challenge the PSE guy said I should have it before then.

·
Registered
11,983 Posts
It’s that way with every bow company this year, not just PSE. Everyone is struggling with Covid related manufacturing delays and difficulty in obtaining raw materials. PSE did have the additional setback of the fire at their facility.
this

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
I heard about the Recovery company Solution global recovery, after sharing my experience with traders, i contacted them and they got back all my investment funds back ,and also, they made me know the profits are just fluke to keep me grounded. Am glad i got all my money back from the scammers, please contact them at Billiharish1963/ at / consultant / dot / com/, to recover lost cryptocurrency, if you need help with any broker, Their service is excellent
What? You’re obviously a spammer who needs to be removed from this forum.

·
Super user
1,621 Posts
If you order a new Hoyt right now, it is 9-12 weeks. There are guys who ordered bows in February who are still waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
I got my LH EVL34 last week, black riser, FL Fusion limbs. It was worth the wait for me.

If it's a Mach 1, they can take a little longer to get.

I waited about 8 weeks for my custom order EVL34.

Reactions: Mr. October

·
Registered
354 Posts
If you order a new Hoyt right now, it is 9-12 weeks. There are guys who ordered bows in February who are still waiting.

Does it matter which Hoyt your order or everything?

I'm wondering if certain models are less behind, or they are all bottlenecked by one part of the process.

·
Registered
136 Posts

I seriously doubt that time frame
I've been waiting since Jan for a rx5 ultra
They might tell you 9-12 weeks but then it keeps getting stretched

·
Registered
718 Posts
Please be gentle??

When you make a post here, its sort of like throwing a hand grenade. Just drop back in the fox hole,turn your back to the blast, and cover your ears. Check what happened after the dust settles.

·
I like elk!
18,777 Posts
Hello! My first post so please be gentle. I ordered a PSE in early (first week) March. I was told that the wait time was about 6-8 weeks. I was ok with this since it would be middle of my 3d season. Plus it was in the color i wanted instead of picking what the Bow shops had. However, it has been well over that and I was told about another month. One other reason i am waiting is to give some local support to a smaller bow shop. What you think about this. Wait it out, which was my intention......or cancel the order since they cant seem to get the production rolling? Again just thoughts
What bow in what specs did you order?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I’m still waiting for my bow I ordered 2 months ago it’s a Hoyt, now I’m starting to get worried if it will come in time so I can become familiar with it before hunting season.

·
Registered
30 Posts
My V3 27 has been 16 weeks/4mo, I ordered in early February... All I ordered was Stone Grey... Nothing crazy. I was told the first week of June, we're halfway to through the second week.

I've waited this long and my shop reassured me Stone Grey is sexy as hell. I was tempted to switch to a V31 in green... I know it will be worth the wait... But it has been painful, to say the least.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I ordered a smoke gray Bowtech Solution (not SD or SS) 20 weeks ago. Still waiting.
My shop has had some "custom" color SD's and SS's come in, but no regular Solution's.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts